The Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) is the permanent regulatory body of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU). HSE has provided expert and analytical support to the Commission since its inception in 2012: during this time about 30 research projects have been carried out, including in the field of statistics, macroeconomics, and the agro-industrial complex. In 2018, HSE in the interest of the Russian government carried out a comprehensive study of prospective areas of Eurasian integration.
HSE regularly receives requests from the EEC regarding analysis and evaluation of materials prepared by the Commission in the field of the digital economy, pensions, etc., including from the point of view of compliance OECD standards. When preparing answers to such requests, the principle of network interaction is often used, which makes it possible to include relevant experts in the work.
The Eurasian Development Bank (EDB) is an international financial institution established to promote economic growth in its member states, extend trade and economic ties among them, and support integration in Eurasia through investment.
The main areas of cooperation between HSE and the EDB include:
- Joint activities in research and expert-analytical spheres in priority areas of development of Eurasian integration, mutual expertise and evaluation of the results of such activities;
- Systematic analysis of the market for current and potential Eurasian integration projects and the development of a system for searching perspective projects;
- Conducting industry and technological expertise of investment projects implemented with the support of the EDB, with the involvement of the HSE departments, as well as through the organization of cooperation of the EDB with the HSE Business Incubator;
- Joint participation in educational events on Eurasian topics, organized by HSE;
- Organization of the practice of HSE students based on the EDB;
- Organizing staff training, enhancing the professional knowledge and skills of the EDB staff on the basis of HSE;
- Exchange of scientific publications (reports, statistical bulletins, monographs, etc.) between HSE and EDB in thematic areas of mutual interest.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.