About Competence Centre for Cooperation with International Organisations
Welcome to the website of the Competence Centre for Cooperation with International Organizations (IO-HSE Partnership Centre), established on the basis of the Information and Coordination Centre for Cooperation with the OECD (OECD-HSE Partnership Centre). Over the past 15 years since the creation of the OECD-HSE Partnership Centre, we have have long-standing experience in analytics and participation in all cross-national research, in presenting our country at one of the most reputable international platforms etc. This experience we will certainly use further.
The transformation of our Centre is a response to new challenges and tasks that confront the University, the country, and the world community as a whole.
Our chief focus on both international institutions and regional associations, cooperation with which is of priority importance for our country - first of all, the UN and its specialized institutions and regional commissions, the OECD, the WTO, the Group of Twenty, the World Bank, BRICS, the SCO, the EAEU, the EU, CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States), the initiative “One belt - one way” and others. We pay special attention to the position of Russia in these institutions, the possibilities of promoting national interests at the most reputable international platforms.
We place greater emphasis on such key areas of international cooperation as sustainable economic growth, further trade liberalization, digital transformation, ensuring a decent quality of life, food security, the development of breakthrough technologies and innovations, combating the negative effects of climate change, building smart cities and spatial development territories and many others.
The tasks of this Centre are:
· implementation of research and expert-analytical works on topical areas of international cooperation with the involvement of relevant experts from the research and educational departments of the HSE;
· conducting rapid assessment on issues of international cooperation at the request of the Government of the Russian Federation and federal executive bodies, including within the framework of the activities of the Government Commission for Economic Development and Integration and the integrated plans of interaction with international organizations approved by the Government of the Russian Federation;
· ensuring the participation of HSE representatives in (inter) departmental working groups on interaction with international organizations;
· facilitating the inclusion of HSE experts in international expert networks and professional communities;
· holding joint events with international organizations at the HSE site;
· organization of training programs on international standards and best practices, the possibilities of their use for solving strategic tasks of socio-economic development at supranational, national and regional levels;
· active involvement in the project and research work on the subject of global economic regulation of undergraduate and graduate students from different departments of the HSE (in fact, the Competence Centre will, among other things, perform the functions of a design and training laboratory);
Informing professional communities about interaction with international organizations (preparation and distribution of information and analytical bulletins, newsletters, scientific publications; maintaining sites and pages in social networks).
If you would like any more information about the IO-HSE Partnership Centre’s activities,
please contact Tatyana Meshkova, the Centre’s Director, phone number +7 (495) 772-95-90, or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.